Experts unanimously say: strict diets are unhealthy. To normalize weight, you need to switch to a balanced diet. How to eat to lose weight gradually and effectively?
Proper nutrition for weight loss
There are rules, observing which you can really lose weight. They are not something extraordinary and complicated, but rather the opposite these are life-tested tips.
- Avoid diets and fasting. A sharp change in lifestyle can only hurt.
- Black tea is better to replace green.
- In no case do not overeat, especially at night.
- You need to eat four times a day. It is necessary to individually select the time so that the meal is not “on the go.”
- There should be no harmful snacks. By the way, “innocent” sandwiches are one of the reasons for overweight. The stomach should work on schedule.
- Sudden hunger can be satisfied with water or sour fruits.
- Reconsider the usual servings of food perhaps to get enough, you need much less food.
- Necessarily necessary: meat, fish, chicken, vegetables, greens, fruits, cereals and whole grains. Cook them in the oven or steamed. You should not get involved in the raw food diet.
- Include healthy fats in your diet avocados, nuts, sea fish.
- The bread is only black and not soft.
- Give up shop cakes and cakes.
- Eat less canned food, sausages, and sausages.
- You should completely abandon alcohol.
- It is not necessary to drink a lot of water. One and a half to two liters is quite enough. In no case should you drink it either before meals or immediately after. It is very useful to drink half a glass of warm water in the morning.
- Do not eat sweets at night.
- Salt and sugar are necessary, but their use must be minimized.
- More vitamins of group A, D3, B, E, and C.
What you need to eat to lose weight
The main points of proper nutrition are not complicated. It is much more difficult to achieve harmony in the consumption of substances vital to the body. For the normal course of the process of losing weight, it is necessary to maintain the daily diet for the main elements especially carefully. The fact is that when a person eats without any conditions, the body, as a rule, gets everything you need, and when restrictions begin, there may be a deterioration in well-being caused by a lack of any element. But here, too, the helper organism. At the right moment, he himself wants to eat it. Every person has had moments in his life when he really wants something. This is the case. And for a healthy life, a person needs:
Proteins are the main building material. The need of the body in the absence of strong physical activity is one hundred grams per day.
Fats are energy. Promote the absorption of many minerals, strengthen cell structures. Provide cells with energy in the absence of carbohydrates. The daily requirement is one hundred grams per day.
Carbohydrates are the main source of energy. Their main feature is that fast carbohydrates (sugar) can be consumed only before physical exertion. Slow (fructose) are digested longer, so they are preferable to use at any time. Daily requirement up to four hundred grams per day.
Enzymes The discovery of modernity. These are enzymes that affect almost all processes in the body. Contained in fresh plant foods.
Antioxidants. Oxygen, vitamins C and E. Enhance cellular metabolism. Promote the removal of free radicals and heavy metals from the body.
Vitamins A, groups B, E, K. These are vegetables, meat, beef liver, fish.
Trace elements. Iodine, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, Chromium. Contained mainly in vegetables.
As for proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, everything is clear here, but only dozens of micronutrients and macronutrients are needed. There is no reason to panic. They are found in water, air, products, many are produced by the body itself. Moderation and awareness plus the ability to listen to your body will allow everyone to achieve the desired result to lose weight and become healthier. And do not forget that food must be tasty.